Thursday, March 10, 2011

Credo

A short blurp this morning (another to follow either this afternoon or tomorrow on several questions I've got this week on "God not giving us more than we can handle"..... many of you have already heard me talk on that subject but we'll visit that for everyone)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Here are 2 quick creeds, based upon 2 verses each, that I found to be very powerful.  I challenge me, you, everybody (que Blue Brothers) to really examine our hearts as we read these words and to make them OUR creed:

1.  based on Romans 12:1-2
Revolution

"It's time for a change.  
I will no longer be gripped by the world's warped mindset.
I have been transformed by Jesus Christ and my thoughts and actions are subject to a higher standard.
I can't change the past but I can make a difference today.
In God's power - I Will Be A Revolution."

2.  based on Luke 9:23 and Hebrews 12:1-3
Disciple

"The choice has been made.
There is no looking back.
I have stepped over the line.
I wont let up, back up, give up, or shut up.
My focus is clear, my path straight, and my God reliable.
I am a Disciple of Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment