Monday, August 31, 2015

5 Points of Faith & Encouragement

  1. God Loves You – 
    “This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life.” – John 3:16 (Message)
  2. God Is On Your Side –  
    “So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose? ” – Romans 8:31 (Message)
  3. God Is With You – 
    “Since God assured us, “I’ll never let you down, never walk off and leave you,” – Hebrews 13:5 (Message)
  4. God Will be there for You – 
    “If you’ll hold on to me for dear life,” saysGod, “I’ll get you out of any trouble. I’ll give you the best of care if you’ll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I’ll answer, be at your side in bad times” – Psalm 91:14-15 (Message)
  5. God Will Provide – 
    “You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19 (Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment