Saturday, April 2, 2011

Overcome!

Hey all, this is a short, straight-forward post for everyone.  A dear friend of mine needed some words of encouragement for overcoming - for telling the devil where to go, for Trusting God to be able to bring them out, for Knowing God IS big enough.

If you find yourself (ahem... as we All do) needing those words, I encourage you to read these scriptures below.  As I put these verses together, I was powerfully touched and spoken to by these verses, including one of my favorites:   'Has the arm of the Lord been shortened!?"  -God.

Ephesians 6:10-17
2 Thessalonians 3:3
2 Timothy 4:18
James 4:7-8
1 Peter 5:8-10
Isaiah 40:28-31
Numbers 11:23
Psalm 44:6-8
Matthew 11:28
John 16:23
Romans 8:35-39
1 Corinthians 10:13
Luke 1:37
Luke 18:27
Psalm 54:4

Give it to God - but REALLY give it to God.  You can't do like I do and hand it over to God and then in 20 minutes decide, "You know what God... on second thought, you're just not working fast enough for me, and you've got a lot on your plate, so uh... I'm just going to take a little of that back" and piece by piece you pull it back from God and shut him out of the process.

I Love You.  God Loves You.  God IS Big Enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment